Frequently Asked Questions
– When are lists due? Lists are due on February 14th, 2020 by 11:59 PM CST.
– Is there a Players Packet available? Yes, you can access it by clicking here!
– Does my army have to be fully painted? No. You can participate in the Red River Rumble GT with an unpainted army, however, you should be aware that you CANNOT win Best Overall if you have an unpainted army. You CAN, however, still win Best General with an unpainted army.
– Is there a Painting Rubric Available? Yes. You can access it by clicking here!
– How do I know I’m registered? You should receive an email receipt upon purchase of your Red River Rumble GT weekend pass. If there is any confusion, please email email@example.com
– Is there a refund policy? Yes. We will refund 100% up to ~40 days prior to the event. So Friday, January 17th, 2020 at midnight CST will be the last day to get a refund in the case you have a change of plans. After that, the money that we have will already be put to use to purchase the venue, prize support, etc.
– Do you have a preferred hotel partner if I’m an out-of-towner? Yes. Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport is where the Red River Rumble GT will be held and they also have a block of rooms reserved specifically for the GT. For more info, visit the Venue tab.