Exactly 6 weeks from today the dice will drop to kick off the 2020 Red River Rumble GT!!! Will you be a part of it? I truly hope so!
I wanted to take a quick second to remind everybody of some important upcoming dates! Here we go:
- February 1 – Cost of the GT goes up from $50 to $60!
- February 14 – Army lists are due!!
- February 28 – In person registration at the venue!
- February 29 – Dice drop!
If you haven’t paid yet please do so right away so that you’re not being charged the full $60. Deposits are needing to be paid in full and we need to start getting things paid off so send your payment in right away please!
The information for the 2020 Red River Rumble GT:
- When: February 28 – March 1, 2020
- Where: Quality Inn OKC, 6300 Terminal Drive, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159
- Cost: $50 per player
Make sure you’re here and ready to kick off the 2020 Grand Tournament Circuit! This year is going to be great and we’re ready to start things off with a blast!
Also, follow me on Twitter to get the latest and greatest for the Red River Rumble GT!
Long live the 9th Age!!
And finally, Twitter:
Hashtags: #RRRGT, #T9A