We are getting closer and closer to the Red River Rumble GT kickoff! About half of you guys have paid so far and looking to get the rest coming in soon. Remember that today is the last day that you can pay to get the $50 price. Beginning tomorrow, February 3rd the price increases to $55 per player so make sure to pay today so that you can get the $5 savings.
- Registration is on-going! We are now at 22 players and continue to grow! If you know of any players that are interested in attending the first ever RRR GT the please have them email email@example.com. The more players that we have the bigger and better we’ll continue to get and help to put 9th Age on the map!
- Important dates are approaching!! Here they are:
- February 2nd: Last day to pay $50 as your entry fee. Any day beyond February 2nd and the price goes up to $55. Make sure to pay through PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 17th: Army lists are due! I know things happen that might prevent you from getting this in on time. Fine-tuning of the list, painting restrictions… I understand. But please do your best to get your list submitted by this day. TO will have the discretion of docking points for any lists turned in late. Army list submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- Justin McCoy over at Secret Weapon Miniatures has generously donated two $20 gift cards to be used at his online store over secretweaponminiatures.com! These will be included in the weekend long raffle that we have!
- In addition, we’re throwing in two $20 gas gift cards that will be included in the weekend raffle as well. We realize that a lot of people travel to attend these GTs and while $20 might not get you a full tank of gas (depending on your car!) it does help put a dent in the cost of gas on your way back home. Two of these will be handed out! Good luck!
RRR GT Information:
- Registration is now open! Visit the Registration page for all the info you need!
- The venue we are using is the Best Western Saddleback Inn. Visit the Venue page!
Also, follow us on Twitter: @RRRumbleGT