It’s time again for another quick update concerning the Red River Rumble GT! We’re just 8 days away from kicking it off and there’s a couple things that I need to mention to everybody! Buckle up! Here we go!
- Scenarios! I’ve finally found the time to start updating the scenarios and now have both Scenario #1 and #2 complete. You can check them out by clicking these links!
- Trophies! The RRR GT trophies have been picked up and are ready to be handed out! Who will take home the first ever “Best Overall” trophy? Who will be crowned “Best General”? Take a look at these! In addition to these trophies, all winners will be getting additional prize support as well (provided by Hobbytown USA)!
- Raffle! I’ve been acquiring lots of stuff to hand out during the weekend! We’re talking anything from bricks of dice to boxed regiment sets! Lots of things will be given away throughout the weekend and all participants will have the chance to win. You’ll be given a raffle number upon registering and that’s the number you’ll want to be called so that you can win! Pics of the SWAG coming soon!
- Army lists are due tomorrow!!
- February 17th: Remember, 5,000 point army lists!! Army list submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is on-going! We have 20 generals paid up and ready to throw down at the first ever Red River Rumble GT! Continue to spread the word! Don’t forget payment is now $55 per person and can be sent to email@example.com.
- Game Day Registration! We’ve run into a snag on Friday evening. Best Western has booked the venue on that evening so we will have to move registration from Friday evening to Saturday morning beginning at 8 AM. So, for any of you that were planning to stop by on Friday you now have an open evening to do whatever you’d like. Just make sure to be there first thing on Saturday morning to get your registration completed! Sorry for the inconvenience! I’ve updated the Players Packet to reflect this change. Please refer to the “Schedule” page to see the changes to Friday night.
RRR GT Information:
- The venue we are using is the Best Western Saddleback Inn. Visit the Venue page!
Also, follow us on Twitter: @RRRumbleGT